A perceptions scoping and analysis exercise is one of the most effective ways to evaluate the success of your influencing activity. It helps you understand how your organisation is seen by your stakeholders, and can also act as a benchmark to set against your future activity.
Gathering the views of your organisation puts you in an informed position which can be invaluable to your planning – letting you see what does and doesn’t work, who you might need to engage more often, who your advocates and critics are, and can often reveal weaknesses in how well your organisation is understood.
We would recommend this exercise prior to starting any new piece of influencing work, to help inform the strategy you adopt.
There are many different ways to track perceptions. We would work with you to determine the one best suited to your needs and budget, whether it be online only, individual interviews or groups.
- Develop bespoke surveys for your organisation for use online, by phone or face-to-face.
- Provide qualitative and quantitative models for gathering perceptions
- Produce statistical and thematic analysis of results
- Undertake interviews with specific target stakeholders to gain in-depth understanding of the causes behind perceptions
- Provide recommendations on activity to improve perceptions, influence and understanding of your organisation.
Contact us for a quote based on your unique needs. For more information on our rates, see: packages and rates.